via Instagram http://ift.tt/2hXoN5k
Friday, December 16, 2016
Hello my dearest :)
For this post I was exited about Christmas and New Years Eve.... Who doesn't like that #magical #energy #familytime #love #lotsoflove #happiness......
Cold weather, snowing and warm home, cookies and hot tea, our love ones around us......
Yes, we all love the most popular time of the year, and that beautiful time spended with our family.
Now that inspire me to give you some examples so I can help you to decide what to do, with your hair of course, either you stay at home, either you go out with your friends or family.
And I hope that my examples will be useful for you. I prepare a short video so you will be able to see it better how I have done this style and I hope you'll enjoyed. Thank you.
Flawless Cornrow Braids with Curls
I choose this example of the many more that I have in my head :) And of course i hope you like it. So enjoy :)
Flawless Cornrow Braids & Curls
|Front; You can see mostly curls|
|Back : Here we can see our flawess braids and curls :)|
|Right side of the model : There are only curls :)|
|Left side of the model : We can see only braids :)|
- Few black elastic band ( you can use even colored)
- 3-4 bobby pins
- Golden flower (we useded for decoration)
- Step 1/ Begin by parting the hair on the left side trough the low part of the head on the right side and that side that you want to be curly, tie it off.
- Step 2/ In our example (left side are braids) here we are parting small sections on the hair, in a shape of waves and you have to do part by part, so you wan't get confused.
- Step 3/ When you finish with braiding, tie them with elastics, than untie other side and start to make curls.
- Step 4/ When you are with curls, that back of the head, where the first 3 or 4 braids where done tie them with 3-4 bobby pins, plasing them criss-cross so the ends don't unravel.
- Step 5/ Now (like a plus) I place it a golden flower for decoration, you can use it something similar or you don't even have use anything, it's georgeus anyway :)
- Step 6/ Here made the curls messy and than just set the style with hairspray, and that will be the last step.
- Here I have made tie, neat, french mini braids, of course if you want you can make dutch braids or fishtail, or fourstand, or fivestand and so on, as you wish, so let your imaginations free and create and enjoy as well, simply play with it. until the next time ;)
Sincerely Yours Tatjana ღ
Saturday, December 10, 2016
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
Friday, December 2, 2016
via Instagram http://ift.tt/2h2ctEx
via Instagram http://ift.tt/2ggBvvw
Saturday, November 26, 2016
Friday, November 11, 2016
Part #2 :)
|Here we are using black hair.|
In this part i want to show you another version of Box Braids.
Now I'm using hair to Extend braids.
So everything is almost same like in my previous post.
Every time before I start to braid a hair, first I'm making picture in my head, or I'm drawing, so when I have a picture of what I want to do, it's easier for me, from where to start, and where to go, and how big section of hair should I make on the scalp, even do, more often that's client wish.
However, when both sides deside what to do, you can start. And part by part, section by section, depends of your wish and choise, after 4- 10 hours you are done.
|And here we are using blond and light brown, and we made them like we have ombre :)|
Shortly , you have to wash your hair really good and than give her a good conditioner,a lot, and after you dry you hair you can start braiding.
Now I separate the hair and I'm starting with braiding.
Here when I start a braid I'm placing hair extensions, I'm not making knot, I'm just placing hair extension and braiding as long as you want.
When you finish with braiding you can tight them with elastic, or, you cat put ends of the braids in boiling water shortly and then just leave them, they will not unbraid by them self, for sure :)
|Here on this picture we have example how it looks after three mounts|
I hope you like it. Please write me if you have any question. Thank you.
Sincerely Yours Tatjana ღ
Tuesday, November 8, 2016
|Here we have our first braid and this is how it looks like.|
|Here we have our first row, and as you can see we are mixing three different colors, white, gray and black, and later on, just in few braids we are going to place it one more color, indigo (that depends of our client wish).|
And we continue… and taa daa J we are done,
after 10 hours, hard work, we are done.
I hope you like my short version of my way of this beautiful Box Braids. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment.