Friday, November 11, 2016

Box Braids Extended #2



Part #2 :) 



Here we are using black hair.
           
            In this part i want  to show you another version of Box Braids.
          
            Now I'm using hair to Extend braids.
           
           So everything is almost same like in my previous post.

            Every time before I start to braid a hair, first I'm making picture in my head, or I'm drawing, so when I have a picture of what I want to do, it's easier for me, from where to start, and where to go, and how big section of hair should I make on the scalp, even do, more often that's client wish.
              
             However, when both sides deside what to do, you can start. And part by part, section by section, depends of your wish and choise, after 4- 10 hours you are done.



And here we are using blond and light brown, and we made them like we have ombre :) 

       
         Shortly , you have to wash your hair really good and than give her a good conditioner,a lot, and after you dry you hair you can start braiding.
        
         Now I separate the hair and I'm starting with braiding. 
         
         Here when I start a braid I'm placing hair extensions, I'm not making knot, I'm just placing hair extension and braiding as long as you want. 
        
        When you finish with braiding you can tight them with elastic, or, you cat put ends of the braids in boiling water shortly and then just leave them, they will not unbraid by them self, for sure :)  





Here on this picture we have example how it looks after three mounts

       I hope you like it. Please write me if  you have any question. Thank you.


Sincerely Yours Tatjana  

1 comment:

  1. Best Selling box braid - In this section, you will find a distinct catalog of all our bestseller wigs. You can select one according to your preferred color, lace material, style, length, and density. Our scalp-looking low-maintenance braided wigs are suitable for everyone. Go from here to any other part of our website with these easy navigation shortcuts.

    ReplyDelete