Saturday, April 29, 2017

Thailand Phuket - Busy Vacation #2 French Braids & Twists


This is my new friend from Hong Kong, her name is Mavis and I miss her so much. On this picture we are in Phuket Thailand, in Fern House.And that is the place where we both were staying, and where we meet each other. 

 
 When she saw my braided hairstyle, she loved it. So I offer her to do her hair as well, and she accepted. One day we decided to stay by the pool, have a coffee, nice chat, and hair done :)


 She told me what she would like to have, and I decide to do this hairstyle: French Braids, in a Cornrow way, all finishing up in the middle of the head, so they end up in a ponytail, than the rest of the hair in that ponytail, I decide to do twist braids, same as mine, and it ended up beautiful. Do you agree ? :)  



And here are, you can look closer :D So, that's me, Tanya (in the middle, btw she was our stewardess) and Mavis from Hong Kong.

Prepare you hair : 
Brush through your hair to get all the tangles out and make it soft, smooth and ready to braid. If you want, you can place small amount of liquid crystal, or some hair oil, which you are using for your hair. This can help you to braid your hair much easier.   

To create this hairstyle, you will need :

  • Wide-tooth comb
  • Hair clip
  • Elastic (one, colored or not)
  • Flexible hold hairspray 
Sincerely Yours Tatjana 

No comments:

Post a Comment